Standard Steel Laboratory Cabinet Features:
- The Most Popular Cabinets for General Laboratory Use…
- Our added feature of being able to convert deep drawers to shallow drawers and vice-versa provides extra flexibility for the user.
- Flush front construction.
- Removable backs.
- Doors and drawer heads are “double pan” construction and sound deadened.
- Aluminum Pulls (Other Options Available, including Recessed)
- The cabinet is made with a 18-gauge front frame assembly, interlocked and welded for maximum strength. (Not lighter 20 Gauge Steel like most others)
- Stainless Steel 5 Knuckle Institutional Door Hinges
- Full extension, ball bearing, plated drawer slides.
- Panned Bottoms are removable for easy cleaning of spills beneath cabinets.
- Adjustable Leveling Feet…
- Shelves (if applicable) are adjustable on 1″ centers.
- The finishes are of the highest laboratory quality. The inner and outer faces of each door and drawer panel along with the cabinet are painted with the latest in baked on corrosion resistant powder coat paint technology.
- Many Top Options to Choose From, Including Plastic Laminate, Chemical Resistant, ESD /
Static-Control, Solid Surface, Solid Wood (Butcher Block), Stainless Steel, and More…